Occupational Health Specialist (Part-Time)*
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA Req #3272
Monday, August 23, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC. is seeking a Part-Time Occupational Health Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene or Occupational Health.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience using DOEHRS and performing Health Risk Assessments.
- Experience in computer programming and developing system requirements with prior experience building spreadsheets and databases in Excel and Access.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
- Pull data from multiple sources, to include DOEHRS, in order to assist in the performance of comprehensive Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH) reviews.
- Analyze data and identify gaps/deficiencies needed to meet regulatory requirements.
- Provide assistance on the development of reports designed to provide courses of action and recommendations on standardizing enterprise wide business practices and accountability.
- Draft comprehensive OEH program review reports with operation and tactical objectives. Included should be any tools needed to properly perform document, and track progress of objectives.
- Draft presentations that provide clear courses of action and are based on the findings from the comprehensive OEH review.
- Draft new training materials or update existing materials as requested. Materials should be delivered within 30 days of assignment.
- Provide training via video teleconference as requested.
- Complete any data entry requested and needed to correct deficiencies identified during OEH program reviews. Data entry should take no more than 5 business days to accomplish.
- Perform technical review of DOEHRS reports and training materials.
- Assist in the layout of new reports or training materials or to update existing materials. Requirement documents should be delivered within 15 days of assignment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA