PROGRAM MANAGER II*
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA Req #3277
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is seeking a Program Manager II
- Master's Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health, or a related degree.
- 5 years of work-related experience, and at least 5 years’ experience using the Defense Occupational Environmental Health Readiness System (DOEHRS) and the Business Objects Reporting tool.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience creating and editing files and databases in Microsoft software programs which include: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Visio.
- Experience developing complex Excel and Access tools to track enterprise wide compliance and performance.
- Must be able to pass a government background and financial credit check
- Must be a US citizen
- Evaluate broad data sets of comprehensive OEH risk assessment data to establish corporate business practices and eliminate uncertainty surrounding both environmental and occupational health exposures.
- Analyze bioenvironmental engineering needs and develop reports and management tools to bridge gaps.
- Perform DOEHRS data entry/extraction and generate reporting requirements to include defining requirements and mocking up reports.
- Review and assess the impact of proposed changes in DOEHRS.
- Accomplish environmental, safety and occupational HRA, hazard identification, exposure assessment, toxicological assessment, and risk characterization using DOEHRS data sets.
- Write, review, design and/or critique strategic, operational and tactical level objectives related to informatics and knowledge management.
- Design presentations to advocate proposals and battle rhythm to support their implementation and develop/deliver technical training to government staff.
- Assist with consultation on AF medical and force health protection issues, policy and regulation recommendations, risk assessments, and risk communication. Requirements may include compilation and analysis of data, authoring tools and references, and conducting special studies to support AF and DoD units worldwide.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA