Sr. Program Manager
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Supports business growth objectives by leading, writing, and developing the final production of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ). In addition, the Manager is responsible for participating in the production and development of all volumes to include management, technical, past performance, and price volumes.
Related experience and/or education and experience:
Over three years’ experience and/or bachelor’ bachelor degree
Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Virginia Beach, VA, USA