Maintenance Personnel -Governor's Square Mall
We are currently looking for self-motivated candidates with a "can-do" attitude to join our Governor's Square Mall maintenance team! Generally responsible for maintenance, housekeeping and janitorial duties in and around the mall.
- Clean and maintain floors, rest areas, doors, walls, glass, sidewalks, roof, roof drains, gutters, downspouts, parking lots Gather and discard trash (interior and exterior)
- Landscape interior and exterior premises, including but not limited to grass cutting, weed control, tree and hedge trimming
- Clean and maintain public restrooms
- Shovel and remove snow and ice, distribute melting agents
- Repairs, including roof and others as directed
- Change light bulbs, lenses, ceiling tiles as directed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must exercise safe work practices and cooperation with supervision and co-workers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040, USA