Accounts Payable Specialist
5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA Req #206
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Team environment, newly constructed offices, state of the art technology, and a long standing commitment to our employees and the community are just a few of the reasons to consider joining our team!
We are currently looking to hire a full time Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Enter invoices into the accounts payable systems following prescribed procedures
- Open mail and date stamp invoices received
- Communicate with vendors and internal "customers"
- Reconcile monthly statements from vendors
- Journal Entries
- Process purchase orders and reconcile to invoices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent typing skills, proofreading, and grammatical skills
- 10-key & data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous work habits
- Energetic, proactive approach to work and the ability to self-motivate
- Professional attitude and an internal customer-service orientation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Office suite of services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
It is the policy of the Company to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and job applicants. The employment practices of the Company are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, sex (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as specified under the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972), religion or age.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA