KIDSPACE - KID SPACE ATTENDANT
Columbia Association, headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, is known for engaging our diverse community, cultivating a unique sense of place, and enhancing the quality of life in Columbia, Maryland, all thanks to the efforts of our remarkable team members. If you share in our passion for teamwork and our vision, we want you to fast-forward your career with us at Columbia Association.
If you share in our passion for teamwork and our vision, we want you to fast-forward your career with us at Columbia Association.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
CA offers a positive and fun work environment; competitive pay; and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) retirement saving plan with CA contributing 3% of the team member’s salary and more if eligible.
Supreme Sports Club's KidSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing person who enjoys working with children and families. This is a year-round, part-time position that works with children ages 6 weeks to 13 years as an interim care provider while parents use the fitness club. The KidSpace Attendant will also work our evening and weekend special events.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Applicants must be able to communicate positively and effectively with children and their parents, and must be able to enthusiastically lead games.
- Applicant will be expected to follow CA protocols and procedures and new COVID-19 safety regulations. Masks are required.
- Enthusiasm and a happy demeanor are key for this position.
- Must be able to obtain current certification in First Aid and Community CPR
The position requires being friendly and having a customer service-focused attitude, and also meeting physical demands such as sitting on the floor, standing for a long period of time, kneeling, and being able to lift 50 pounds.
Attendant must be able to work approximately 12-18 hours a week, on weekends, and must be able to work special events
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, MD, USA