ADMINISTRATION - GOLF COACH FIRST TEE
Columbia Association, headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, is known for engaging our diverse community, cultivating a unique sense of place, and enhancing the quality of life in Columbia, Maryland, all thanks to the efforts of our remarkable team members.
If you share in our passion for teamwork and our vision, we want you to fast-forward your career with us at Columbia Association.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
CA offers a positive and fun work environment; competitive pay; and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) retirement saving plan with CA contributing 3% of the team member’s salary and more if eligible.
FIRST TEE ASSISTANT COACH:
The First Tee of Howard County at Fairway Hills Golf Club is looking for friendly, customer service-oriented and highly-motivated individuals to join our team! The First Tee Assistant Coach provides the highest level of customer service to members and guests by creating a warm and welcoming environment at all times. You will be responsible for working with The First Tee Coach helping members take advantage of golf programs and services.
The First Tee Assistant Coach will be responsible for students 7 to 17 years old. Weekend and evening work is a must. The First Tee Assistant Coach is expected to work a minimum of 2 classes per week during programming. April to October.
Requirements: Candidates must meet the following requirements:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must provide ability to instruct basic golf fundamentals
· Possess strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
· Ability to effectively handle a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced, work environment
Preferred candidates offer the following:
· Previous teaching or coaching experience in golf.
· Familiarity with the golf industry and terminology.
· Familiarity with The First Tee Program.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, MD, USA