Home Care Certified Nursing Assistant - Part-time and As needed
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)PRN or as needed.
Current and active North Carolina CNA License and valid drivers license required.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for attending to residents, assisting resident with tasks of daily living, Here at Carolina Meadows Home Care is where enriching and improving the lives of our residents and those connect to our community.
If you are looking to be a part of a team that cares and a company the believes in leading with our values - We are Carolina Meadows Home Care! Being customer focused Certified Nursing Assistants to provide one on one care to our residents. This exciting opportunity is open to those with a current CNA certification in the state of North Carolina.
- one on one care and shorter shifts, care for a few residents daily
- Shifts range 3-12 hours based on your preference and availability
- Limited travel - just on our property
- Opportunity to work with residents in Independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing
- Leadership onsite and available for support
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- 403b with company match
- Discount programs
- On-site Wellness & Fitness Center
We offer competitive hourly rates.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 100 Whippoorwill Ln, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, USA