Extrusion Manufacturing Stacker/Operator
St Marys, WV 26170, USA
Thursday, July 8, 2021
$1,000 BONUS PAY AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
To provide support to SimEx Rigid Operators in every aspect including: Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Housekeeping. The primary goal of this position is for the individual to move into a Rigid Operator Trainee role once they developed an understanding and have shown progression in every aspect listed below.
- Base pay of $14.00/hour.
- Added $1.25/hour differential for night shift work.
- Rotation Shift $15.25/hour
- Full-time benefits begin on day 1 of employment.
- Streamlined Interview and Selection process for quick start dates.
- Ensure Safety is your #1 priority while on the premises and follow all safety rules, guidelines, and procedures while performing all job tasks.
- Perform “End of the Line” Quality Key Customer Checks including: Cut Length, Surface, and Finseal (if applicable).
- Stack and pack vinyl lineals according to SimEx rack drawings and operator paperwork found in the Profile Manuals.
- Assist operators with extrusion line set ups, shutdowns, and changeovers when needed.
- Adhere to all SimEx Housekeeping standards on a daily basis.
- Be a contributing member of your perspective crew and show an interest in learning and progressing so that you are prepared to become our next Rigid Operator.
- Assist other SimEx departments when needed.
- Any other task assigned by your Supervisor.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment FraudWe have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.