Assistant Property Manager
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an Assistant Property Manager to assist the Property Manager with day-to-day management of RPMC managed property. This position is located at various locations in the Denver Metro area and reports to the Property Manager.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We’re proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures property management software program up-to-date.
- Assists with the management of Fair Housing, HOME, Section 42 Tax Credit and/or HUD Section 8 Program compliance.
- Assists with the supervision of site personnel, including interviewing, hiring, training, staff team building and enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Assists with staff scheduling, disciplinary recommendations, inventory control, report generation and resident relations.
- Conducts health and safety quality control inspections to detect possible violations of housing quality standards.
- Monitors and documents security events, maintenance issues and problematic visitor and resident behavior.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Assists residents with maintenance and lock-out service requests.
- Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others; that values inclusiveness and builds workforce diversity; and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Employee will perform job according to applied laws. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two years’ experience in affordable housing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a real estate related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Section 42 Tax Credit, Section 8 Programs, and Equal Housing Opportunity laws.
- Able to pass automobile insurance carrier’s motor vehicle record investigation.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.63
- Max Hiring Rate $21.16
- Denver, CO, USA