Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, as well as assisting with implementing and organizing wellness programs, company events and initiatives, HR special projects, and company communications via the CGS employee mobile app. This role will also be key in supporting other HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and more as needs arise.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Respond to benefits inquiries from HR team members on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Administer the CGS Scholarship program.
- Provide necessary HR reports and building creative, audience engaging presentations.
- Assist with preparing and updating companywide communications.
- Manage current employee perk & discount programs while bringing forward new ideas.
- Assist in reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, and engaging candidates.
- Be comfortable with an evolving, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Leverage technology to improve current HR related processes.
Skills/Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources required
- HRIS knowledge and experience a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field of study.
- Experience with reference-based pricing benefits programs & and applicable benefit laws.
- Ceridian Dayforce HRIS experience a plus
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong customer relationships. This team determines the reputation of the company and understands the importance of ensuring each employee interaction is positive. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can-Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
- Excellent Compensation based on individual performance and contribution
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical & Rx
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave and more!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, May 3, 2021
- Worthington, OH, USA