Customer Service Representative - Part Time
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Customer Service Team! This part-time position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to customers at all levels. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The Customer Service Representative will manage rapid-turn insurance claims; data entry and other customer service related responsibilities. This position will be based out of our Worthington, OH location.
- Do you have the discipline to work flexible hours in an office?
- Are you a reliable self-starter who enjoys working independently?
- Are you comfortable serving as a liaison with full responsibility of an insurance claim including claim processing, order entry, logistics planning, pricing, service scheduling and ordering parts?
You will succeed in this position if you:
- Demonstrate high energy level and the drive to proactively execute all customer support related duties in a dynamic business environment.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Are able to effectively multitask in a fast and ever-changing work environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional and ethical standards including sound judgement and strong problem-solving ability.
- Possess proficient knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Skype and Microsoft 365 suite.
- High School Diploma or GED required
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Customer Service team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong customer relationships. This team determines the reputation of the company and understands the importance of ensuring each customer interaction is positive. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can-Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, June 14, 2021
- Job End Date Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Worthington, OH, USA