Icicle Village Resort and JJ Hills Fresh Grill are looking for someone to join their culinary team. Many of the great Executive Chef's have started their career in the "Dish Pit". Are you the next "Top Chef". Come and learn from some of Leavenworth's finest. Chef Joe has won medal in the Culinary Olympics. Director of Operations Jack has 25 years experience as an Executive Chef, has cooked for parties of up to 6000, and has hosted President Obama and the Clintons. What are you waiting for?
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Washes china, glass, flatware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
• Maintains the cleanliness and organization in the kitchen and of the cleaning supplies
• Remove trash, compost, and recycle to appropriate receptacles
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Icicle Village Resort, 505 US-2, Leavenworth, Washington, United States of America