Banquets Houseperson - Salish Lodge & Spa
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
- Sets up and clear rooms daily for banquet functions, including moving equipment and furniture, dance floors AV equipment, and other.
- Accurately forecasts number and types of furniture needed and anticipates the need for additional items
- Provide and ensure customer service
- Must be able to work independently and as a team while remaining flexible with changes in event preparation
- Refined communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Dishwashing as needed
- Clearing and bussing event tables as needed
THE NITTY GRITTY
- One – two years’ experience in related environment strongly preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required, AA or higher preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing deadlines
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods throughout the shift
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Values Based Culture
- Team Member Outings
- Diverse Work Group
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
- Upward Mobility Potential
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America