Server (FT) - Lodge at St. Edward
The Lodge at St. Edward Park is located in one of Washington's most-visited state parks. The hotel is surrounded by a beautiful natural setting, including the enticing waters of Lake Washington, lush greenery, and an abundance of walking trails. The hotel, housed in a historic seminary, is currently scheduled to open in May 2021. Home to 84 distinguished guestrooms and suites, each has been thoughtfully designed to blend the original character with modern touches. Amenities include a farm-to-table restaurant, two bars, full-service spa, a fitness center and more.
The Culinary Team, led by James Beard award-winning Chef Jason Wilson, will feature farm-to-table menus in Cedar + Elm and our two distinctive and beautiful bars. An extensive beverage program, inclusive of NW & international wines, hand-crafted cocktails, artisan spirits, and local beers will round out what the Lodge’s natural amenities and historical significance already give to the property’s attraction.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with established standards
• Enters orders into computerized Point of Sale system and communicates any special requests to the Culinary team
• Assembles food items, such as appetizers, salads and soups
• Ensures attractive, consistent presentation of food and beverages. Ensures that all food and beverage items are served at the correct temperature
• Maintains current knowledge of food and beverage offerings, including menu changes and sold-out items
• Processes guest payments, using proper accounting and cash handling procedures
• Keeps work area, including guest dining area, clean and organized
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 4 year experience as server in polished restaurant environment
• Ability to perform essential functions on the computerized Point of Sale system
• Working knowledge of fine dining and beverage service procedures
• Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lodge at St Edward Park, 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, Washington, United States of America