Porter - Bellevue Towers
Porter - Bellevue Towers
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Responds to all resident and guest’s requests in an expeditious, courteous and professional manner.
• Ensures concierge workspaces and storage areas are clean and organized.
• Maintains confidentiality of all resident information and pertinent building data.
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for residents and team members.
• Reports security concerns and problematic situations immediately to the Manager on Duty and Security staff.
• Maintaining cleanliness of public areas
• Demonstrate proper bending and lifting techniques to ensure their health and safety as well as others around them
• Responding to calls for spill cleanup and trash removal
• Responding to calls for cleaning or straightening of public or back of the house areas
• Follows all safety procedures
• Keep work environment clean and organized
• Pays special attention to detail
• Assures that we exceed resident expectations by being responsive, engaged and following-through on all requests.
• Works with others as needed and maintains on-going communication with all team members
• Responds to internal and external inquiries and complaints and maintains favorable resident, guest and employee relations
• Protects company assets by establishing and ensuring adherence to security standards
• Strives to deliver exceptional products and service
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Columbia Hospitality values and mission
• Completes other duties as assigned
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Three – six months previous customer service and/or maintenance experience preferred
• Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
•“Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 500 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA