Guest Breakfast Attendant Icicle Village Resort
Tucked away in the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth sits the enchanting Icicle Village Resort. Minutes away from the picturesque and bustling Front Street, this resort offers 160 guest accommodations including hotel rooms, suites, and condominiums. With the majestic Cascade mountain range as your backdrop, this property includes over 9,200 square feet of event space, including an outdoor tented garden. Guests can also enjoy onsite dining at JJ Hills Fresh Grill, serving dinner seven days a week.
Whether it is summer, winter, or any season in between, Icicle Village Resort provides guests with an abundance of daily and weekly activities such as yoga classes, s'mores by the firepit, kids crafts, wine tasting, and of course all the fun of the Junction Activity Center, complete with mini golf, basketball, disc golf, indoor game room, and more.
Guest Breakfast Attendant – Icicle Village Resort (Leavenworth)
Great food. Amazing team. Beautiful view of the mountains.
This could be your everyday atmosphere as a guest breakfast host at Icicle Village Resort
in Leavenworth, WA. Join a stellar team while connecting with locals and travelers alike to show them our passion for great food, drink and fun. With your open availability we also have shifts available in our banquet department which would add generous gratuities to the compensation package.
Tucked away in the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth sits the enchanting Icicle Village Resort. Minutes away from the picturesque and bustling Front Street, this resort offers 160 guest accommodations including hotel rooms, suites, and condominiums.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Produce and replenish guest breakfast menu items.
• Clean and replenish guest food service and seating areas.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Food and Beverage Supervisor
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Valid food workers card required
• Basic cooking skills a plus
• Customer service experience beneficial
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Flexible early morning shift, great opportunity for a student or retired person
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/ FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $15.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, June 14, 2021
- Icicle Village Resort, 505 US-2, Leavenworth, Washington, United States of America