Front Desk Agent - Alta Crystal Resort
Front Desk Agent
Located just outside the northeast entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park and 15 minutes from the Crystal Mountain ski area, Alta Crystal Resort is a 26-room/two home mountain retreat offering scenic views and access to seasonal activities.
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
The Brass Tacks
- Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival with professional, efficient, and courteous service.
- Facilitates general store items sales to guests.
- Delivers in-room dining orders, packages, and guest requests.
- Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes.
- Maintains standards for operation, repair and maintenance of engineering systems throughout the property.
The Nitty Gritty
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to perform general maintenance and repair.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty | Inclusion | Enthusiasm
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alta Crystal Resort, 68317 SR 410 East, Greenwater, Washington, United States of America