Guest Room Attendant - The Finch
Nestled in the heart of downtown Walla Walla, The FINCH offers 80 guest accommodations designed with the Walla Walla traveler in mind. This community-powered hotel draws inspiration from its thriving culture and picturesque environment. With Main Street at your feet, The FINCH embodies the sights, sounds, and tastes of this vivacious region. Whether guests are cycling among the rolling hills or sipping on a glass of Washington's finest wines, The FINCH is the ideal launchpad for Eastern Washington adventures. After all, The FINCH is where Walla Walla begins.
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done. Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community. We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
• Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeepers cart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
THE PERKS*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Competitive Wages
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Wednesday, July 7, 2021
- The Finch, 325 E Main St, Walla Walla, Washington, United States of America