Server - Public Coast Pub
Inspired by the Oregon coast, free and open to everyone, Public Coast Brewing honors that same welcoming spirit by making craft beer that's both delicious and approachable. At Public Coast, all are invited - especially beer lovers of all stripes. Kick back on our patio, grab a stool at the wrap-around bar, or watch the beer being made through the windows of the brewery.
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
Hourly wage starts at $14.
All hourly positions will also receive an extra summer bonus this year for an extra $1 per hour worked from May 31 through Sept 6, or your agreed upon last day of employment. This bonus will be paid out on your last seasonal check (must fulfill employment agreement through last day of employment or September 6 for eligibility).
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Inspired by the Oregon coast, free and open to everyone, Public Coast Brewing honors that same welcoming spirit by making craft beer that’s both delicious and approachable. At Public Coast, all are invited – especially beer lovers of all stripes. Kick back on our patio, grab a stool at the wrap-around bar, or watch the beer being made through the windows of the brewery.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with established standards
• Enters orders into computerized Point of Sale system and communicates any special requests to the team
• Serves and pours alcohol and beers to customers
• Ensures attractive, consistent presentation of food and beverages. Ensures that all food and beverage items are served at the correct
• Maintains current knowledge of food and beverage offerings, including menu changes and sold-out items
• Processes guest payments, using proper accounting and cash handling procedures
• Keeps work area, including guest dining area, clean and organized
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• At least one year of related experience.
• Ability to perform essential functions on the computerized Point of Sale system.
• Working knowledge of the proper operation of all bar equipment.
• Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations.
• Working knowledge of standard cash handling procedures.
• State Food Handler’s License, State Liquor license
•Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
•Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
•Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 50 lbs
•Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan (employer HSA contribution up to $500 annually based on enrollment date)
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion| Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.00
- Public Coast Pub, 264 Third Street, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America