Cabana - Surfsand Resort
Located just 70 miles west of Portland in Cannon Beach, the oceanfront Surfsand Resort is just steps from Haystack Rock and has sweeping coastline views to the north and south. The full-service resort features stylish, contemporary guest rooms and suites with a tranquil vibe and a lot of fun extras that make each stay memorable.
Cabana - Wage starts at $15 per hour plus tips
Your view will be the ocean! Set up windbreaks and lounge chairs. Bake cookies and serve ice cream. Host the weekly Weenie Roast and beach bonfires. Shuttle guests downtown and pour beer at the weekly Public Coast beer tasting.
It’s more than a job. It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple.
- Robust benefits. Yes, we offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits, 401k, and more.
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
The Perks*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder and work in Cannon Beach
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Nitty Gritty
• Ability to obtain necessary State Food Handler’s License(s) (Simple to Get) & Oregon Liquor License
• Have a valid drivers license to drive our shuttle
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and be in contact motion during shift
• Able to walk and move supplies in sand
• Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Surfsand Resort, 148 West Gower Street, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America