PM Server - Stephanie Inn Dining Room
The Stephanie Inn, located in beautiful Cannon Beach, is Oregon's premier oceanfront boutique hotel, featuring stunning views of Haystack Rock, the vast Pacific Ocean, and the Coastal Range. Providing luxurious sophistication and carefree comfort, the iconic Stephanie Inn is a preferred getaway. The hotel is committed to providing personalized service and the highest attention to detail. Serving as an inspiring sanctuary for complete relaxation and enjoyment.
Server - Wage is $12.75 per hour, plus tips
All hourly positions will also receive an extra summer bonus this year for an extra $1 per hour worked from May 31 through Sept 6, or your agreed upon last day of employment. This bonus will be paid out on your last seasonal check (must fulfill employment agreement through last day of employment or September 6 for eligibility).
It isn’t just a meal, it’s an experience. Serve in our intimate, relaxed Dining Room inside the award-winning Stephanie Inn in Cannon Beach. Our chef is inspired by local ingredients, you will suggest wine pairings and our guests will relax over candlelight.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
At Columbia Hospitality, we want our team members invested for the long-haul, so we take care of our team members first. We believe that empowered and appreciated team members are the first step to success. How do we take care of our team members?
- We empower the career you want. Curious about culinary? Want to become a General Manager? Always dreamed of living in Montana? Where you start with Columbia is just the beginning and we’re here to help you turn your passion into a meaningful career in hospitality.
- Awesome perks. Seriously. Travel, dine, spa and golf at properties across the portfolio at deep discounts because you deserve to be our guest, too. Oh, and did we mention you can share them with your family?
- OMG Culture. What’s that? Well, it’s our acronym for Own the Values, Make it Fun, and Get it Done. It’s that simple.
- Robust benefits. Yes, we offer competitive wages, excellent health benefits, 401k, and more.
Sound like the fit for you? Start your journey with Columbia Hospitality.
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Nitty Gritty
• Prior experience as server in similar restaurant environment
• Ability to perform essential functions on the computerized Point of Sale system
• Working knowledge of dining and beverage service procedures
• Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s) and Liquor Serving Permit(s)
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Stephanie Inn, 2740 South Pacific, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America