Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Job Purpose: Actively sell market and promote Club Fit massage therapy services. Provide quality massage therapy to members and non-members. Represent Club Fit in a positive, service oriented manner by providing genuine hospitality
- Market, promote and sell massage therapy services by: making telephone calls to ensure repeat business, interacting with club members, following up with clients and actively seeking referrals demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Restock the linens at end of shift, and return soiled linens to Laundry room
- Wipe down counters, report any housekeeping issues to MOD (Manager on Duty)
If you are not booked:
- You may be booked while you are in a session- check with desk
- When no appointment, ask the desk staff to announce available appointment times
- Announce chair or mini massages made within the open hour. The desk staff should still be making announcements for available appointments for the next hour(s).
- Be prompt for all shifts. If an emergency arises, call the club, inform the MOD and call the Massage Manager.
- Work all assigned shifts or arrange for adequate coverage in any absence.
- Always exhibit professional appearance and behavior.
- Showing attention to detail in the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term client retention in line with company vision and values.
- Ensure proper and clear communication with members, co-workers, and management.
- Check e-mail daily, for departmental updates and shift availability.
- Use Club fit website for Club offerings.
- Use Dayforce for required trainings/ reviews, club updates and payroll information
- Use Jonas ESS Employee Self service to check schedule and book appointments upon request
- Keep your passwords in a secure place
- Partner with MOD for assistance with member/staff situations
- Be knowledgeable of all Club Fit programs and schedules, not limited to the Massage Department.
- Greet client, ask client’s goals or specific concerns for the session
- Client Intake- ask about any medical conditions, medications, and injuries and pay close attention to any concerns that may be contraindicative for massage.
- Perform 50-minute massage treatment.
- At the end of your session, thank your client and suggest any stretches or aftercare that may be appropriate assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well being
- Hand out Business card with your schedule and encourage a follow up.
- Send Thank you postcard; address available in booking plus.
- Maintain a good rapport with members, clients and co-workers.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Provide copies of all current certifications to Dept. Manager- required – NYS License, registration.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and trainings as set forth by Massage Manager
- Must have current NYS License, registration at all times.
Contribute To Team Effort:
- Participate in club events, and staff meetings
- Direct line to Massage Manager
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Job Start Date Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- Briarcliff, 584 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America
- Jefferson Valley, 600 Bank Rd, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America