COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
COCC is looking for a Conversions Supervisor to join the team. The Conversion Supervisor serves as primary support for COCC’s conversion efforts in a supervisory role. This person will be responsible for supporting, guiding and training direct reporting employees. This person will also act as a subject matter expert in converting clients to COCC products and services. The Conversion Supervisor will also coordinate all action items related to transferring the financial institutions from their current service provider to the COCC system, and act as a liaison between client and COCC throughout the conversion process.
You will supervise a team of one or more Conversion Specialists, manage multiple conversion projects, while providing an exceptional client experience.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A customized training plan to successfully onboard you through your first year
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues, wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Coordinate all aspects of client conversion targeting satisfaction of Mission Excellence goals
- Perform analysis of existing system for conversion to the COCC INSIGHT system.
- Interview client regarding existing product usage and functionality
- Coordinate selection and modifications to forms package
- Implement product and services interfaces as required
- Work with financial institutions to determine COCC contact management designations
- Document action items based on standards manual
- Test of all conversion related data, transactions, products and reports
- Establish system options, branch operations and product information in database
- Complete batch set up requirements
- Finalize forms modifications
- Work with conversion analyst on data specification requirements
- Coordinate specification questions between client and conversion analyst
- Document all client communications regarding decisions made to data specifications, product validations, finalization of forms, etc.
- Review and evaluate support methods and procedures; implement changes to increase staff efficiency and/or customer satisfaction
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ banking experience in either a supervisory capacity or back office/operations environment preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing with both internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure when dealing with dissatisfied customers
- Familiarity with data specification requirements and training concepts
- Ability to translate and explain technical information, concepts, and requirements in a user friendly language
- Knowledge of database query tools and financial services applications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Up to 50% travel to client locations
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Employment Indicator Supervisor
- Southington, CT, USA