COCC performs essential work in its support of financial institutions. We are continuing to grow our workforce and are looking for top talent to join our Top Workplace!
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
A Network Architect to ensure the high availability and high performance of COCC’s enterprise network infrastructure. Come join our rapidly growing and highly collaborative virtualization team as we continue to lead our cutting edge infrastructure as a service platform and corporate software services into the future of IT. As a member of this team, you'll get a chance to work on public cloud, container, and key automation technologies in the industry.
What’s in it for you…
All the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A customized training plan to successfully onboard you through your first year
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues and wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Design and deliver solutions to network infrastructures requiring 100% availability, near zero latency, low jitter and response times
- Create technology roadmaps, blueprints, and tactical to strategic execution plans
- Creatively break paradigms to deliver contemporary and emerging network solutions
- Act as a technical adviser with businesses, internal teams, supplier partners, end-users, and solution providers to ensure network processes, resilience and tools are in place and/or followed to support the environment and meet the business needs
- Develop business cases that identify the problems, outcomes, costs, benefits, risks, and the financial justification to support them
- Establish service levels that are effective, measured and reported to ensure results are oriented to customer satisfaction
What you’ll bring…
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience architecting, planning, designing and operating enterprise networks
- Cisco Certifications preferred
- Expert knowledge of TCP.IP, IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, SDN – software defined networking and network virtualization (ACI; NSX)
- Experience with QoS/CoS, Cisco routes/switches, wireless controllers and access points, Software-Defined Networking, virtualization, automation and orchestration, intent based networking, proactive and predictive modeling, programming and scripting (APIs, Python, JSON), VoIP, SIP, Voice Gateways
- Cisco required; Nexus and VeloCloud strongly preferred
- Expert at network performance monitoring and tuning (NetBrain, SolarWinds, Netflow analysis, ExtraHop, deep packet inspection, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Rocky Hill, CT, USA