Orlando, FL, USA
Friday, July 2, 2021
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
- Responsible for assisting with delivery and merchandising of products
- Unload, merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Maintain customer relationships
- Organize backroom inventory in an ordered manner
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, sales floor, and shelves where necessary
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and applicable laws
- Identifying and reporting any unsafe working conditions
- Comply with dress code or appearance/grooming standards
- Work shifts and work schedules as assigned
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0 to 1 year of general work experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Prior grocery store or consumer product retail experience preferred
- Ability to operate a hand-truck and powered industrial equipment
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday
- Frequently work in a hot/humid outdoor environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coca-Cola Beverages Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is at-will.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.