As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
· Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
· Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
· Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
· Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
· Move product and/or materials manually as required.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· 0 - 3 year of general work experience required.
· 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
· Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
· Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
· Demonstrated attention to detail.
· Forklift certification is required.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
- Job Family Warehouse
- Job Function Warehouse
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Pierce, FL, USA