As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Coke Florida is seeking a Distribution Supervisor. Role is responsible for the effective and efficient distribution of product and management of drivers within a specific territory in Fort Myers.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies, and regulatory requirements
- Manages drivers' delivery schedules and hours worked
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolve customer issues
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales
- Manage and audit team members' timekeeping
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer products/direct store delivery
- Requires experience managing people/budgets
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Valid driver's license “CDL A preferred” and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3:00am-1:00pm
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
- Job Family Distribution
- Job Function Distribution
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Myers, FL, USA