Part-Time Casino Chip Attendant
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assists all dealers in starting or breaking games in the Poker and California sections.
2. Retrieves and delivers cards, chips, and cash for customers and dealers for both Poker and California sections.
3. Notifies management of any empty seats at tables in the sections.
4. Notifies Supervisor or the Shift Manager of any unusual activity.
5. Assists in keeping designated sections clean and orderly, collecting empty chip trays and returning them to the cashier.
6. Complies with requirements of Currency Transaction Report.
7. Must be able to work full-time during tournament season and any overtime as required; with or without notice.
8. Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by Supervisors or Shift Managers.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA