Casino Rotation Coordinator
Casino Rotation Coordinators must have the ability to effectively multi-task, pay close attention to detail and display superior communication skills in a fast-paced environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, diversity is respected and valued.
The Casino Rotation Coordinator will apply their technical proficiency to continually review and assess casino floor systems and procedures; seek opportunities for improved system accuracy and operations. The efficiency being a team player and a positive, friendly attitude are critical to success in this role.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Works with floor personnel to determine where to assign new games (i.e. best table location) and assign dead-spreads, hot-seats, or provide Dealers for games as needed.
2. Utilizes Dealer Management System to assign dealers to their table rotation, and updates the data as needed.
3. Reviews Dealers’ table rotation activity and confirms tip pool drops to ensure accuracy within the system.
4. Informs dealers of procedural changes at pre-shift meetings, including any new policies and procedures.
5. Administers meal and rest breaks schedules.
6. Processes dealers’ requests for adjustments to tip rate, to comply with Company’s Dealer Tip Policy.
7. Advises Shift Manager of over-time or early-out requests, and completes Over-time and Early-out Reports.
8. Documents planned absences, early-out-sick and no-call-no-shows (NCNS) to meet documenting requirements.
9. Performs analysis of casino floor data systems and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy.
10. Locates, defines, and provides input to aid in the enhancement of new operational and technical process improvement opportunities, including analysis of departmental labor needs, in order to optimize our staffing to align with business fluctuations throughout the year.
11. Maintains open communication with Section Supervisors, Poker Supervisors, Senior Floorpersons, Pit Supervisors and Shift Managers regarding any potential issues that may occur on the floor.
12. Comprehends and is responsible for, departmental and company policies and procedures pertaining to all games and those contained within the Casino Rotation Coordinator Procedure Manual.
13. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
14. Responsible for other additional duties as assigned by the Casino Management team.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required: Minimum of two years’ experience working within a Analyst or Business Operations role.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and/or walk as deemed necessary. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Knowledge Required: Computer skills required. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills required. Must be highly organized, with the demonstrated ability to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines. Must demonstrate a positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
Commerce Casino operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Schedules may vary depending on business needs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA