Food & Beverage Concession Attendant
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #1552
Monday, February 8, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
*** Must be able to work any shift including graveyard, weekends, and Holidays. This position does NOT earn tips. ***PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for the control of payments for goods and services by receiving and disbursing funds and recording transactions at casino food and beverage outlets.
2. Responsible for the accuracy and accountability of individual cash bank.
3. Performs basic accounting skills and operates a 10-key machine.
4. Must have professional telephone skills.
5. Clean tables, empty and dispose of trash and be responsible for stocking stations throughout their shift.
6. Processes and closes all computer orders ordered during shift in accordance with company accounting procedures.
7. Verifies F&B items released from kitchen are recorded on a check and are carried with established company policies.
8. Verifies the orders are in compliance with stipulated kitchen standards by performing visual checks.
9. Expedites and delivers food, beverage, and alcohol orders to the gaming patrons and to provide the highest quality guest service.
10. Thorough knowledge of menu, including ingredients, sauces, and presentation.
11. Assemble food orders, sides, condiments and beverages for guests.
12. Coordinates with kitchen staff for timely and complete delivery of food orders.
13. Restock extra supplies & condiments as requested by customers.
14. Performs opening and closing shift duties as in accordance with department and company standards.
15. Maintains a professional appearance and performance according to department and company policies.
16. Assures that items leaving kitchen are in accordance with Health Department guidelines.
17. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Supervisor or Food and Beverage management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required: 2-3 years cash handling experience.
• Must obtain and maintain a Food Handler’s or ServSafe Card
• TIPS Certified preferred
• Knowledge or experience using Squirrel Systems (POS) preferred.
• Negative Tuberculosis (TB) test.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
• Must demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
• Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of this position
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA