Candidate MUST Have Active Guard Card, Baton Permit, and CPR/First Aid Certification at time of appointment, or have the ability to obtain such permits within 6 months of appointment. This position pays $19.00 per hour.
1. Required to obtain and maintain a valid and active weapon permit to carry out job duties consistent with carrying a firearm.
2. Ability to demonstrate proficiency with a firearm.
3. In the event of an emergency, must ensure that established policies and procedures pertaining to safety and security are carried out.
4. Required to make money transfers to areas of confined space.
5. Required the strength to physically detain or arrest a patron or employee.
6. Investigates accidents, thefts and disturbances.
7. Testifies in court if needed.
8. Provides escort if needed.
9. Unlocks appropriate doors at for employee at confined areas.
10. Is able to walk and stand throughout the entire eight (8) hour shift.
11. Provides emergency first aid in appropriate situations.
12. Operates the following equipment: Portable radio, electric cart, parking lot transportation carts, and company shuttle vans.
13. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
14. Must be able to work full-time and any overtime as required; with or without notice.
Work Experience Required: Must have all state required permits.
Education: High School Diploma, Weapons Permit, Active Guard Card, Baton Permit, and First Aid/CPR certifications are required at time of appointment, or have the ability to obtain such permits within 6 months of appointment.
1. Must be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
2. Current California driver license.
3. Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
4. Must complete continuing education and training during employment at a minimum of twice per year.
5. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Job Family Regular
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA