IT/Audio Visual Technician
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #1708
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Knowledge of computer networking and infrastructure
2. Responsible for the maintenance of all cameras and video equipment in the Surveillance Department.
3. Responsible for all camera replacements.
4. Exercises trouble shooting problems in the video equipment.
5. Maintains and services all the Surveillance video equipment and keeps system updated and working.
6. Assures that coverage is adequate for the needs of the Surveillance Department.
7. Keeps records of equipment on hand, work completed and preventive maintenance for the Surveillance Department.
8. Contacts Private Contractors, in-house Electricians, Engineers, and Surveillance personnel regarding job requirements.
9. Orders, installs, and relocates new or old video equipment as needed.
10. Assists and supervises outside contractors in the proper installation of surveillance equipment or as directed.
11. Ability to lift, pull or push a maximum of thirty (30) pounds at various times throughout the eight (8) hour shift.
12. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by VMT Supervisor.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required: 3 years experience as a Video Technician or related field.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. In depth knowledge of video equipment, capabilities, and design. Must possess electrical background. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Outstanding attendance/punctuality. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance. Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA