Casino Business Operations Analyst
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #1710
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
*** This position is NOT remote and works onsite, only Southern California candidates will be considered for this position. ***
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Review, analyze and evaluate business processes and policies to systems. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
2. Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project.
3. Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
4. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying operations capabilities; writing specifications.
5. Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
6. Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
7. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
8. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
9. Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
10. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
11. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operation metrics and reports.
13. Suggest changes to management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
14. Periodically reviews controls and policies and makes recommendations for improvements.
15. Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Work Experience: Four (4) to Six (6) years of experience with some supervisory experience. Excellent verbal and communication skills; must be ab le to communicate concepts to diverse audiences with varying skills sets. An ability to understand technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is crucial.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA