6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #1760
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Serves as a resource and assists the Casino Promotions Manager with all marketing projects related to Promotions, Tournaments, Events and Casino Services.
2. Assists in the development, planning and implementation of casino promotional activities and events to ensure business growth, net gains in database development, retains existing customers and acquires new customers.
3. Assists with all on and off-site promotions and events.
4. Ensures that promotions and events adhere to regulatory requirements and regulations.
5. Acts as master of ceremonies for promotions and events related to the casino.
6. Assists in requests for opening jobs for all promotional and event marketing collateral (brochures, posters, television monitors, website, etc).
7. Assists in proofing and editing all marketing collateral prior to sending it to the Casino Promotions Manager for final approval.
8. Ensure promotions and events are completed within the company’s brand standards, on time and within budget.
9. Generate necessary purchase orders, check requests and support material to ensure invoices are paid.
10. Completes required paperwork and reporting for promotional winners including winners’ releases and IRS 1099 forms.
11. Maintains all files and records, as necessary.
12. Prepares all rules and regulations for Promotions and Events and communicates programs to team members and Casino Guests.
13. Maintains on going promotional and events calendar.
14. Handles any player and team member questions, complaints or problems in a prompt and courteous manner.
15. Communicates all information related to Promotions and Events to operating departments to ensure timely coordination of all promotions and assures that appropriate personnel are equipped to address customer concerns.
16. Establishes an effective working relationship with all operating departments.
17. Maintains relationships with agencies and external vendors.
18. Understands and follows departmental and Company policies and procedures.
19. Responds to guest inquiries in a timely fashion.
20. Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills.
Education: Bachelor degree from an accredited school with an emphasis in Marketing or Business or related field or a combination of education and work experience.
Work Experience Required: One year of prior Marketing or Event experience is required.
1. Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
2. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
3. Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
4. Able to lift over 50 lb.
5. Acquiring necessary approvals on projects.
6. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
7. Outstanding attendance/punctuality.
8. Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
9. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
10. Must have a Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA