F&B Floor Manager
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assures exceptional dining experience and guest service to casino patrons, restaurants, sports bar and food outlets through effective leadership and direction of service personnel.
2. Partners and communicates with casino floor managers in managing all aspects of the casino floor dining process.
3. Manages the team of supervisors, effectively leading on all front of house operations, and reports to F & B Management.
4. Trains service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques including policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
5. Enforces policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
6. Ensures cleanliness and organization of all front of house and dining areas.
7. Ensures accurate and timely documentation of attendance variance reports, customer issues and shift reports.
8. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
9. Participates in menu creation and programming with F&B teams, front and back of house.
10. Completes accurate and thorough monthly inventory.
11. Working knowledge of kitchen operations.
12. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Management.
Work Experience Required:
• Minimum of 2 years in a F&B Management or supervisory capacity or equivalent.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Must have the ability to write effective and accurate schedules, provide documentation of meal break tracking, payroll and attendance tracking, and disciplinary actions as required.
• Knowledge of Point of Sale electronic check ordering systems is required.
• The ability to interact professionally and positively with employees, superiors and guest is essential.
• Individual must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
• Must be able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift, duties also call for frequent kneeling, bending and reaching overhead.
• Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job-related duties.
• Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
• Open and flexible schedule is required
• Working knowledge of Alcohol, Beer, Wine and Cocktails required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in Birchstreet, creating requisitions and adding items.
• Must be knowledgeable in café operations including knowledge of beverage recipes and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA