Casino Administrative Assistant
*** This position may need to cover different shifts including weekends, holidays and graveyard. ***
1. Screens all incoming calls.
2. Confirms appointments for casino management.
3. Prepares disciplinary paperwork as directed.
4. Performs filing of paperwork/documents as required.
5. Types and distributes Shift Manager logs on a daily basis.
6. Assists employees with completion of forms.
7. Prints annual employee evaluation forms on a monthly basis.
8. Assists with inputting data into the dealer drop program and other data entry assignments.
9. Forwards all schedule changes to the appropriate offices.
10. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
11. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Shift Manager and Casino Operations office.
Work Experience Required: General office skills, typing and computer experience.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. Must have advanced computer skills and ability to solve problems. Must be friendly, outgoing, and be self-motivated. Must have an ability to work in a busy environment. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA