Maintenance Worker Swing and Graveyard Shift
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Casino premises and structure and in upkeep of casino equipment and machinery.
2. Operates the following equipment: Scissor lift, Pallet Jack up to five thousands (5,000) pound capacity, and Fork lift.
3. Is able to lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds.
4. Inspects, repairs, and maintains the following systems and equipment: Refrigeration system, Kitchen equipment, Electrical systems, Lighting systems including: Changing light bulbs and changing fluorescent tubes, HVAC equipment, and Plumbing.
5. Changes tires on electric carts used by the Casino.
6. Completes assigned work orders and return all paperwork to Supervisor.
7. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA