Food & Beverage Casino Supervisor
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assures exceptional dining experience and guest service to casino patrons via food outlets through effective leadership and direction of service personnel.
2. Must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
3. Partners with casino floor personnel in supervising all aspects of the casino floor dining process.
4. Supervises front of house operations in casino restaurants and food outlets.
5. Trains service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques including policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
6. Ensures cleanliness and organization of all front of house and dining areas.
7. Enforces policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
8. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
9. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA