Dining Room Attendant
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2126
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.”
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for restocking food, beverages, utensils, condiments and other supplies for the Employee Dining Room.
2. Acknowledges and greet all Employee Dining Room (EDR) customers in a prompt and friendly manner in accordance with service standards.
3. Maintains professional appearance and performs job duties in accordance with department and company safety guidelines.
4. Works in accordance with Health Department rules and regulations.
5. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by Food and Beverage Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA