6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2131
Friday, June 18, 2021
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
The Electric Noodle Assistant General Manager will direct and manage all aspects of Food & Beverage operation at the Company’s Electric Noodle Restaurant.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Manages all employees of the Electric Noodle Restaurant:
a. Schedules labor as required by anticipated business activity and labor cost objectives are met.
b. Responsible for interviewing, hiring and terminations.
c. Creates employee performance evaluations for Electric Noodle Restaurant employees.
d. Sets performance standards and work goals, coaching employees on a daily basis.
e. Initiates corrective/disciplinary action as necessary per Company policies.
2. Assure exceptional dining experience and guest service to Restaurant patrons through effective leadership and direction of Service Personnel.
3. Establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
4. Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
5. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of dining areas.
6. Create and implement service policies and standards. Provide leadership and direction in the enforcement of these standards.
7. Maintain professional restaurant/facility image, including cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
8. Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Investigate and makes decisions to resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
9. Ensure accurate and timely documentation of attendance and variance reports, customer issues, and shift reports.
10. Ensure product is always on hand on an as needed basis, through systematic ordering and forecasting techniques.
11. Assure all Commerce Casino Policies, Procedures, and Standards are being followed at all times.
12. Actively participate in departmental and company training programs as required.
13. Perform additional tasks as directed by Food & Beverage Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA