ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for performing various clerical duties including typing, filing and answers phones for the Security Department.
2. Operates video equipment and records necessary events.
3. Maintains daily logs.
4. Observes the alarm system located throughout the casino for any malfunctions.
5. Prioritizes and verbally dispatches messages via the 2-way radio to the security staff.
6. Observes television monitors for any irregular activities.
7. Performs all other work related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Work Experience Required:
1. Prior clerical experience preferred.
2. High school diploma.
3. Ability to organize and priorities information.
4. Excellent verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
5. Must be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
6. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Job Family Regular
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA