California Government & Regulatory Affairs
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support licenses, listings, and manage/fulfill requirements related to all state and local government regulating agencies.
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation to regulatory agencies and customer partners.
- Filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions requiring governmental approval.
- Formulate and advise on regulatory strategy, supporting internal, agency and customer audits.
- Review changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Assess regulatory issues and new requirements, determine their application to the Company and the Gaming/Gambling industry in California.
- Develops new procedures to ensure state and local regulatory compliance.
- Performs all other work-related duties and data reporting as assigned by General Counsel.
Work Experience Required: Minimum 5 years’ experience creating and filing regulatory submissions in the state of California.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational achievement.
Other Requirements: Critical thinking, facilitation, negotiation skills and collaboration abilities essential. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, scanning, accounting and office management software. The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to work well with others, be a team player, superior organizational skills, be self motivated and be able to ask questions. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA