***Must have gaming knowledge/experience***
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Observes and reports on all areas under surveillance to assure compliance with Casino regulations and gaming policies and procedures, including identification of cheating activities and undesirable patrons, pilferage, embezzlement and any irregularity. Shall ensure protection of corporate assets and liabilities
2. Responsible for observing and reporting on all areas under surveillance such as all casino games, count room, bar areas and casino cage
3. Responsible for investigating reports and all special projects as assigned. Conducts due diligence on all internal and external investigations
4. Communicates with casino, cage and security personnel etc... Must be able to make common sense decisions regarding irregular activities and exercise care and judgment in handling of sensitive information
5. Will notify the Surveillance Supervisor or Surveillance Manager regarding anything of importance and before rendering any major decisions
6. Works with all departments including law enforcement agencies in providing surveillance information when advised to do so and provide court testimony when subpoenaed
7. Studies all phases of gaming operations and regulations. Attends classes in related fields to keep abreast of the latest available information, such as casino game protection and Title 31 requirements
8. Must possess the knowledge to completely operate the surveillance system and be able to utilize all of the various functions. Must become proficient in calling up cameras as needed in a timely manner
9. Must be familiar with the entire casino property and with the layout of table games and other facilities of the casino
10. Responsible for learning the filing systems used in the department and be knowledgeable of the department rules and procedures
11. Handles all business transactions in a professional manner and maintains a high level of communication and rapport with all departments. Becomes familiar with supervisors and managers with whom they deal with daily
12. Learns to use and care for all surveillance and office equipment
13. Maintain a good attitude at all times. When breakdowns occur, each operator will assist in a teamwork effort to solve the problem. Common sense will be the number one criteria for the surveillance operators’ decision. Operators will not over-react in a decision. If you are not sure of what to do, ask your immediate supervisor
14. Must be able to write/type departmental reports and be able to complete all reports thoroughly, accurately and in an objective manner
15. Must become familiar with all games played in the Casino, game protection and governmental regulations.
16. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Surveillance Supervisor or Manager
Work Experience: 1 year experience in surveillance operations preferred. Table game knowledge required.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Possess excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate a positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments and be a team player. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance. Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA