Quality Control Phone Banker 21
Organization: Community Outreach Group
Job Title: Quality Control Phone Banker
Community Outreach Group, through the principles and practices of community organizing, scales and grows partner organizations to achieve their goals by organizing with, hiring from and building for the communities they serve.
Community Outreach Group envisions a world where people, including the most marginalized, can express their truest selves, imagine infinite possibilities and feel radical joy, vulnerability and empowerment.
Community Outreach Group, LLC is looking to hire Quality Control Phone Bankers as a part of Planned Parenthood’s organizing efforts to ensure mass COVID relief and equitable vaccine distribution. The QC will follow up with a subset of contacted individuals to ensure the accuracy of the results captured in VAN by our organizers and will be responsible for executing quality control of the program results to ensure data validity for our clients.
- Conduct virtual direct voter contact program quality control via phone banking and canvassing.
- Participate and complete all required training.
- Assist the Deputy Program Director in any other duties needed for the program’s success.
- Previous experience in a canvass or outreach environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and/or interest in electoral campaigns.
- Strong computer skills including word processing, database and use of the internet.
- Spanish language fluency preferred.
- Unflinching commitment to exceptional work product and customer service.
Salary and Benefits:
This is a short-term position with an expected end date of September 22, 2021. The position will be remote, reporting to the Deputy Program Director and is compensated at $15.00 per hour.
Please apply on our website at www.knockdoors.org/jobs. We strongly encourage women, people of color, working-class, and LGBTQ people, as well as those with disabilities, to apply.
The Community Outreach Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Community Outreach Group, LLC is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values quality, equity, innovation, transparency, bravery, and sustainability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal