Business Development Manager - Energy
Core States Group has consolidated its rapidly growing Energy market into a single Engineering, Construction and Procurement (EPC) team. As a key part of the integrated design build team, you will work to further grow the energy market through industry relationships, market opportunities, trade conferences, and similar. The role will focus primarily on opportunities in the zero-emission vehicle infrastructure space, and secondarily with distributed generation. The future of Energy is now, and we are building it.
Summary of Position:
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and well as maintaining new client relationships. A deep understanding of the electric vehicle infrastructure industry including technology types, funding opportunities, municipal / utility RFPs, and developer/network build out opportunities is essential. Building upon our current customer base you will help grow both existing and generate new business highlighting our national footprint and EPC approach.
Project pursuit types will include primarily zero emission vehicle infrastructure projects including level 2 and level 3 electrical vehicle charging and hydrogen fueling for fleets, public or utilities. Additional responsibilities may include business development support in solar, battery storage, combined heat and power, fuel cells, microgrids or other cutting-edge distributed energy technologies.
As part of a multi-disciplined engineering, procurement, and construction team, you will be working closely with our operations manages in the pricing and executing of the opportunities.
· Overall pursuit / opportunity lead generation and relationship management.
· Identify market opportunities and strategies for new customer engagement.
· Support and attend trade organization meetings.
· Exhibit and speak at industry conferences.
· Work with operations and marketing team in preparation of responses for SOQ’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s and similar.
· Meet with clients for regular performance reviews and feedback
· Organize and report on pursuits with senior management
· Coordinate with other market leads, directors, and staff for cross market collaboration.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· 5+ years of experience with zero emission vehicle project development / business development.
· Distributed generation business development experience a plus
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Self-motivated / self-starter
· Demonstrate a practical and functional knowledge of zero emission vehicle infrastructure trends and technologies
· Software: MS Office required,
· Travel up to 50%
· Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Core States is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Ontario, CA, USA