Core States Group is consolidating its rapidly growing energy market into a single Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) team. Team members will work closely with management from the early stages of sales through project completion as part of an integrated design build team driving high quality, efficient and quickly delivered renewable energy and distributed generation projects across North America. The energy future is now, and we are building it.
Summary of Position:
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for project oversight of distributed energy projects including Battery, Generator, Solar, EV Charging, etc. You will spend most of your time on construction sites but might occasionally be required to work in a Core States office.
· Review project documents and verify their accuracy.
· Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
· Coordinate subcontractors work schedules and overall project plans.
· Provide technical direction and manage productivity.
· Manage quality and construction costs for multiple projects.
· Make key decisions associated with scheduling, safety, and budgets.
· Maintain all on-site documentation including contract documents and daily logs.
· Represent Core States Group to all related parties including: Architects, Engineers, Owners, Vendors, and municipal agencies.
· Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures and company policies.
· Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years of superintendent experience, preferably with distributed energy projects (Battery, Generator, Solar, EV Charging, etc.)
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
· Demonstrated familiarity with local codes and ordinances.
· Extensive national travel up to 100%
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to access and navigate job sites and construction areas.
Core States is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Ontario, CA, USA