Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Ensures that all shipping and receiving functions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Receives a product into corresponding systems.
- Creates proper shipping paperwork for all outbound shipments (Customer shipping and component returns).
- Verifies incoming product and paperwork for accuracy.
- Labels all inbound stock.
- Performs physical walk of inventory.
- Reviews necessary SAP screens (on a daily basis) to ensure material is accessible for the needs of the production team.
§ High School diploma or equivalent
§ 2 years of customer service experience
§ Detail oriented with good organization and analytical skills
§ General Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Completeness and usability of documentation
- Completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Effectiveness of training
- Effectiveness of communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, July 26, 2021
- Warren, MI, USA