Warehouse - Inventory Control
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
Maintain and monitor supply inventory to meet production demands.
- Monitors and Maintains current inventory levels.
- Processes purchasing orders as required.
- Tracks orders and investigates inventory issues and provide feedback.
- Record purchases, maintains database, preforms physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to match computer reports.
- Receives, unpack, and delivers goods to storage locations. Restock items as needed and maintain all labels and signage for packaging materials.
- Processes and documents return as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, which consist of data entry, answering emails and communicating with customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job duties and assigned by Supervisor.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform basic math
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment and /or Purchasing and inventory control experience.
- Ability to use excel documents to reconcile data and prepare reports
- Ability to analyze, root cause and issue corrective action.
- Ability to receive product systematically, physically stock product and/or deliver product.
- Computer proficiency on word, Excel and email.
- Ability to gain and maintain a Forklift certification.
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family OFF
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, July 26, 2021
- Warren, MI, USA