Production Team Lead
It is an exciting time to join Hollingsworth Logistics! We are growing and are currently looking for several 2nd Shift Team Leaders to join our team at our Modular Automotive Systems operation in Highland Park. At this facility, the Team Lead will work closely with the management staff and production staff to ensure that the customers’ needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitors production, WIP and inventory of material at MAS.
- Monitors start of shift attendance, assists in operator placement and report / note attendance issues to supervisor.
- Train and coach new employees, give direction / instruction, performs assignments in area of responsibility to maintain consistent production throughput.
- Maintains quality results by following organizational standards. Enforces process standards by coaching team members, and/or, reporting non-compliances to supervisors.
- Continue to monitor build processes looking for opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by participating in and assisting personnel in the use of 5S principles and resources.
- Monitors rework / scrap totals. Contributes to maintaining rework / scrap totals within departmental goals.
- Reports personnel issues to supervisors while recommending a corrective course of action.
- Maintains and promotes positive attitude and treats others with dignity and respect.
- Positively motivate operators to achieve hourly / daily productivity goals. Recommend corrective measures when goals are not achieved.
- Works safely and promotes a safe work environment. Taking initiative to correct unsafe work conditions, on the plant floor, by personally resolving the issue or reporting the issue to superiors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MEASUREMENT OF PERFORMANCE
- Production Efficiency
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Completeness and usability of documentation
- Completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Effectiveness of training
- Effectiveness of communication
- Effective supervision of direct report employees
- Ability to work in a team environment
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Highland Park, MI 48203, USA